1912 Case 75 HP operational steam engine sales sample traction engine 45 in long
1912 CASE STEAM TRACTION ENGINE 75 HORSE POWER. THE 2 INCH SCALE WORKING MODEL IS A SALESMANS SAMPLE. IT WAS TAKEN TO THE FARMER ALONG WITH THE CATALOG TO DEMONSTRATE THE WORKINGS OF THE TRACTOR. FOR A PIECE OF AMERICAN HISTORY. MODEL IS VERY DETAILED WITH ALL CONNECTIONS AND VALVES WORKING WITH CANOPY- SEE PICTURES.
MEASURES 45 INCHES LONG X 16 INCHES WIDE X 23 INCHES TALL. PLEASE CHECK PHOTOS AS THEY ARE PART OF DESCRIPTION AND THIS IS THE ITEM YOU WILL RECEIVE.
PLEASE CHECK OUR OTHER LISTINGS. YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR GOAL...... The item "1912 Case 75 HP operational steam engine sales sample traction engine 45 in long" is in sale since Sunday, December 9, 2018. This item is in the category "Toys & Hobbies\Vintage & Antique Toys\Other Vintage & Antique Toys".
The seller is "chitwood1943" and is located in Apollo Beach, Florida. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Brand: Case
- Year: 1912
- Character Family: engine
- Buyer responsible for packing / shipping: Shipped/ pick up by buyer or agent
- engine is operational: salesman sample taken to farmer
- Shipped by buyer or his agent: crated and shipped at buyers expense
- 45 in. wide x 23 in tall: estimated weight 380-300 pounds