VINTAGE BARCLAY TRAINS WithSTEAM ENGINES FROM 40'S, 50'S & 60'S, G-VG CONDITION
4 Barclay Trains Manufactured in 3 Different Decades, 40's, 50's & 60's. Please see pictures as the rare gray engine has some damage to one side and is missing the hitch pin. It still displays well from the other side. All other train engines and rail cars have complete hitch pins/couplers & wire connectors complete. The pictures are part of this description.
This toy is not intended for use by children. Please keep this in mind as you leave 5 Star Feedback. This item is in the category "Toys & Hobbies\Diecast & Toy Vehicles\Cars, Trucks & Vans\Vintage Manufacture".
The seller is "boatman51" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States, Taiwan, Slovakia, Slovenia, Thailand, China, Indonesia, Portugal, Malta, Cyprus, Australia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Greece, United Kingdom, Hungary, Denmark, Estonia, South Korea, Canada, Romania, Japan, Lithuania, Finland, Latvia, South Africa.
- Series: #335, #550 & Slush Lead from '40's
- Modified Item: No
- Vehicle Year: Multi Years
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Material: Diecast Lead
- Customized: No
- Model: STEAM ENGINES
- Vehicle Type: Trains
- Year of Manufacture: 40's - 60's
- Autographed: Yes
- Brand: Barclay
- Gender: Boys & Girls with age restriction 50+
- Color: Black, silver & a rare gray
- Recommended Age Range: Adults with parental supervision